Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Cannon Plug||Dielectric Strength:||AC250V 50Hz|
|Temperature Range:||-30℃ ~ +80℃||Lifetime:||>2000 Cycles|
|Insulation Resistance:||＞2000Ω||Contact Resistance:||＜0.01Ω|
Tin Plating Cannon Plug XLR Female Connectors For Microphone Cables
This connector is colloquially known as a cannon plug or cannon. Originally the “Cannon X” series, subsequent versions added a Latch (“Cannon XL”) and then a Rubber compound surrounding the contacts, which led to the abbreviation XLR. Many companies now make XLRs. The initials “XLR” have nothing to do with the pinout of the connector. XLR connectors can have other numbers of pins besides three.
• XLR Female Connector.
• New design of latch lock.
• Unique cage design of contacts.
• Chuck type strain relief makes assembly easier and faster.
• Internal thread on the boots.
• 5 colored rings are available
• Tin plating copper pin
• Zinc plating housing
• All parts comply with SGS certificate
• Products comply with RoHS
• Products with CE recognized
|Dielectric strength||AC250V 50Hz|
|Lifetime||>1200 mating cycles|
|Temperature range||-30℃ ~ +80℃|