Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Passive Piezo Buzzer||Rated Voltage:||5V|
|Operating Voltage:||1-30V||Rated Current:||≤2mA|
|Sound Output:||≥80dB||Resonant Frequency:||4000Hz|
piezo electronic buzzer,
alarm piezo buzzer
Pin type piezo buzzer Φ14*7mm without oscillator circuit for cellphone
Buzzer is a signaling device that is not a loudspeaker. It can be mechanical, electromechanical, or electronic (a piezo transducer).
A Piezo transducer can produce the sound for panel mount buzzers, household goods, medical devices and even very loud sirens.
When a lower frequency is required, an electromagnetic buzzer can fill the need. These are very common in automotive chimes and higher end clinical diagnostic devices.
There are two main types of buzzer: active and passive.
An active buzzer has a built-in oscillating source, so it will make sounds when electrified. But a passive buzzer does not have such source, so it will not tweet if DC signals are used; instead, you need to use square waves whose frequency is between 2K and 5K to drive it. The active buzzer is often more expensive than the passive one because of multiple built-in oscillating circuits.
• They feature extremely low power consumption in comparison to electromagnetic units.
• Because these buzzers are designed for external excitation, the same part can serve as both a musical tone oscillator and a buzzer.
• They can be used with automated inserters.Moisture-resistant models are also available.
• The lead wire type with both-sided adhesive tape installed easily is prepared.
Widely used in quartz crystal clock, air-conditioner instrument, telephone, BP, copycat, alarm, instrument and apparatus, UPS power supply, motorcycle steering gear, electronic toy, computer terminal, and electronic watch.
|Sound output at 30cm||dB||≥80|
Precautions for use:
• Do not apply DC bias to the piezoelectric buzzer; otherwise insulation resistance may become low and affect the performance.
• Do not supply any voltage higher than applicable to the piezo- electric buzzer.
• Do not use the piezoelectric buzzer outdoors. It is designed for indoor use. If the piezoelectric buzzer has to be used outdoors, provide it with waterproofing measures; it will not operate normally if subjected to moisture.
• Do not wash the piezoelectric buzzer with solvent or allow gas to enter it while washing; any solvent that enters it may stay inside a long time and damage it.
• A piezoelectric ceramic material of approximately 100μm thick is used in the sound generator of the buzzer. Do not press the sound generator through the sound release hole otherwise the ceramic material may break. Do not stack the piezoelectric buzzers without packing.
• Do not apply any mechanical force to the piezoelectric buzzer; otherwise the case may deform and result in improper operation.
• Do not place any shielding material or the like just in front of the sound release hole of the buzzer; otherwise the sound pressure may vary and result in unstable buzzer operation. Make sure that the buzzer is not affected by a standing wave or the like.
• Be sure to solder the buzzer terminal at 350℃ max.(80W max.)(soldering iron trip) within 5 seconds using a solder containing silver.
• Avoid using the piezoelectric buzzer for a long time where any corrosive gas (H2S, etc.) exists; otherwise the parts or sound generator may corroded and result in improper operation.
• Be careful not to drop the piezoelectric buzzer.
Contact Person: Mr. Roy Zhang
Tel: 86 574 56807757