Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Miniature Piezo Buzzer||Rated Voltage:||9V|
|Operating Voltage:||1-30V||Rated Current:||≤9mA|
|Sound Output:||≥90dB||Resonant Frequency:||4500Hz|
Passive type 9V piezoelectric buzzer Φ30*5mm without oscillator circuit
Piezo buzzer is an electronic device commonly used to produce sound. Light weight, simple construction and low price make it usable in various applications like car/truck reversing indicator, computers, call bells etc.
• They feature extremely low power consumption in comparison to electromagnetic units.
• Because these buzzers are designed for external excitation, the same part can serve as both a musical tone oscillator and a buzzer.
• They can be used with automated inserters.Moisture-resistant models are also available.
• The lead wire type with both-sided adhesive tape installed easily is prepared.
• Medical equipment: glucose meter for blood, temperature test instrument, ECG monitor, fetal heart tester, blood glucose meter
• Home appliances: refrigerator, washing machine, computer, air conditioner, telephone, microwave oven, oven, TV set, keychain
• Electronic products: mobile phone, remote control, anti-lost device, POS machine, electronic toy, robot, watch, facial massager, instruments and apparatuses, unmanned aerial vehicle
• Security equipment: warning lights, anti-theft electronic locks, safety equipment and sirens/alarms/car alarm.
|Sound output at 30cm||dB||≥90|
Difference between piezo buzzer & magnetic buzzer:
A piezo buzzer generates sound because of the piezoelectric effect from the piezoelectric ceramic which drives the metallic diaphragm to vibrate.
A magnetic buzzer is based on the electromagnetic principle, the metal diaphragm is pulled when input the power, and spring back without power.
The piezo buzzer is driven by square waves, and the magnetic buzzer needs 1/2 square waves to drive.
We suggest inputting higher voltage for a piezo buzzer, normally over 9V to have enough SPL. On the other hand, a magnetic buzzer can be driven to generate 85 dB by only 1.5V, but the consumption of the current will be much higher than Piezo one.
To compare the two types of buzzers, the magnetic type can have lower frequency response with the same dimension.
Though being limited by the dimension, the SPL of a magnetic buzzer can only reach to 90 dB. The piezo buzzer can achieve the SPL of 120 dB in some spec., some larger size can also easily reach to 100 dB.
|Piezo buzzer||Magnetic buzzer|
|Start method||Piezoelectric effect||Electro-magnetic effect|