Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Passive Buzzer||Rated Voltage:||5V|
|Operating Voltage:||1-25V||Rated Current:||≤3.5mA|
|Sound Output:||≥70dB||Resonant Frequency:||4100Hz|
Ultra thin low current 5V SMD piezo buzzer acoustic buzzer 11*9*1.7mm
A piezo buzzer generates sound because of the piezoelectric effect from the piezoelectric ceramic which drives the metallic diaphragm to vibrate. And a passive buzzer emits a tone when a voltage is applied across it. Because it does not have built-in oscillating source, so it will not tweet if DC signals are used; instead, you need to use square waves whose frequency is between 2K and 5K to drive it.
• They feature extremely low power consumption in comparison to electromagnetic units.
• Because these buzzers are designed for external excitation, the same part can serve as both a musical tone oscillator and a buzzer.
• They can be used with automated inserters.Moisture-resistant models are also available.
• The lead wire type with both-sided adhesive tape installed easily is prepared.
To compare the two types of buzzers(Magnetic and Piezo buzzer), the magnetic type can have lower frequency response with the same dimension. Though being limited by the dimension, the SPL of a magnetic buzzer can only reach to 90 dB. The piezo buzzer can achieve the SPL of 120 dB in some spec., some larger size can also easily reach to 100 dB.
|Piezo buzzer||Magnetic buzzer|
|Start method||Piezoelectric effect||Electro-magnetic effect|
• Medical equipment: glucose meter for blood, temperature test instrument, ECG monitor, fetal heart tester, blood glucose meter
• Home appliances: refrigerator, washing machine, computer, air conditioner, telephone, microwave oven, oven, TV set, keychain
• Electronic products: mobile phone, remote control, anti-lost device, POS machine, electronic toy, robot, watch, facial massager, instruments and apparatuses, unmanned aerial vehicle
• Security equipment: warning lights, anti-theft electronic locks, safety equipment and sirens/alarms/car alarm.
|Sound output at 30cm||dB||≥70|