Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||12VDC Piezo Buzzer||Rated Voltage:||6V; 12V|
|Operating Voltage:||3-24V||Rated Current:||≤13mA|
|Sound Output:||≥90dB||Resonant Frequency:||3700±500Hz|
piezo electronic buzzer,
miniature piezo buzzer
DC type 3700Hz continuous tone piezoelectric buzzer Φ23*19mm Min. 90dB
• High-performance buzzers that employ unimorph piezoelectric elements and are designed for easy incorporation into various circuits.
• They feature extremely low power consumption in comparison to electromagnetic units.
• Because these buzzers are designed for external excitation, the same part can serve as both a musical tone oscillator and a buzzer.
• They can be used with automated inserters.Moisture-resistant models are also available. The lead wire type with both-sided adhesive tape installed easily is prepared.
Buzzer is a signaling device that is not a loudspeaker. It can be mechanical, electromechanical, or electronic (a piezo transducer).
A piezo buzzer generates sound because of the piezoelectric effect from the piezoelectric ceramic which drives the metallic diaphragm to vibrate.
• Medical equipment: glucose meter for blood, temperature test instrument, ECG monitor, fetal heart tester, blood glucose meter
• Home appliances: refrigerator, washing machine, computer, air conditioner, telephone, microwave oven, oven, TV set, keychain
• Electronic products: mobile phone, remote control, anti-lost device, POS machine, electronic toy, robot, watch, facial massager, instruments and apparatuses, unmanned aerial vehicle
• Security equipment: warning lights, anti-theft electronic locks, safety equipment and sirens/alarms/car alarm.
|Sound output at 30cm||dB||≥90|
Difference between active and passive:
An active buzzer has a built-in oscillating source, so it will make sounds when electrified. But a passive buzzer does not have such source, so it will not tweet if DC signals are used; instead, you need to use square waves whose frequency is between 2K and 5K to drive it. The active buzzer is often more expensive than the passive one because of multiple built-in oscillating circuits.
Precautions for use:
• Do not apply DC bias to the piezoelectric buzzer; otherwise insulation resistance may become low and affect the performance.
• Do not supply any voltage higher than applicable to the piezo- electric buzzer.
• Do not use the piezoelectric buzzer outdoors. It is designed for indoor use. If the piezoelectric buzzer has to be used outdoors, provide it with waterproofing measures; it will not operate normally if subjected to moisture.
• Do not wash the piezoelectric buzzer with solvent or allow gas to enter it while washing; any solvent that enters it may stay inside a long time and damage it.
• Do not apply any mechanical force to the piezoelectric buzzer; otherwise the case may deform and result in improper operation.
• Be sure to solder the buzzer terminal at 350℃ max.(80W max.)(soldering iron trip) within 5 seconds using a solder containing silver.
• Avoid using the piezoelectric buzzer for a long time where any corrosive gas (H2S, etc.) exists; otherwise the parts or sound generator may corroded and result in improper operation.
• Be careful not to drop the piezoelectric buzzer.
Contact Person: Mr. Roy Zhang
Tel: 86 574 56807757