Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Electronic Buzzer||Rated Voltage:||1.5V; 3V; 5V|
|Rated Current:||≤30mA||Sound Pressure Lever:||≥80dB|
|Coil Resistance:||8Ω;16Ω;42Ω||Resonant Frequency:||2048Hz|
magnetic door buzzer,
smd magnetic buzzer
AC type 2048Hz Φ12*5.4mm electronic magnetic buzzer for door bell
A buzzer is used in the domestic, official and industrial fields and it has almost entirely replaced the electro-mechanical bell. In houses and offices, the buzzer is used to catch the attention of people. In the industrial arena, it is mostly used as an alarm device.
When a lower frequency is required, an electromagnetic buzzer can fill the need. These are very common in automotive chimes and higher end clinical diagnostic devices. The electromagnetic buzzer generally consists of a plastic housing with a metal diaphragm that is flexed by an electro- magnet. The main benefit of this design is the ability to obtain low frequencies in a small package. Drawbacks include mechanical wear, electrical noise, lower sound output, and large power consumption.
Confirmation of user input (ex: mouse click or keystroke)
|Sound output at 10cm||dB||≥80||≥80||≥80|
Difference between piezo buzzer & magnetic buzzer:
A piezo buzzer generates sound because of the piezoelectric effect from the piezoelectric ceramic which drives the metallic diaphragm to vibrate.
A magnetic buzzer is based on the electromagnetic principle, the metal diaphragm is pulled when input the power, and spring back without power.
The piezo buzzer is driven by square waves, and the magnetic buzzer needs 1/2 square waves to drive.
Precautions for use:
• Do not apply DC bias to the buzzer; otherwise insulation resistance may become low and affect the performance.
• Do not use the buzzer outdoors. It is designed for indoor use. If the buzzer has to be used outdoors, provide it with waterproofing measures; it will not operate normally if subjected to moisture.
• Do not wash the buzzer with solvent or allow gas to enter it while washing; any solvent that enters it may stay inside a long time and damage it.
• Do not apply any mechanical force to the buzzer; otherwise the case may deform and result in improper operation.
• Be sure to solder the buzzer terminal at 350℃ max.(80W max.)(soldering iron trip) within 5 seconds using a solder containing silver.
• Be careful not to drop the buzzer.
Contact Person: Mr. Roy Zhang
Tel: 86 574 56807757