Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Active Buzzer||Weight:||2g|
|Operating Temperature:||-30~+80℃||Rated Current:||≤30mA|
|Sound Output:||≥85dB||Resonant Frequency:||2400±300Hz|
DC type 12.8*12.8*10mm alarm SMD active magnetic buzzer 2400 ± 300Hz
The electromagnetic buzzer generally consists of a plastic housing with a metal diaphragm that is flexed by an electro- magnet. The main benefit of this design is the ability to obtain low frequencies in a small package. Drawbacks include mechanical wear, electrical noise, lower sound output, and large power consumption.
SMD magnetic buzzer features in small volume, light weight, convenient installation,especially in low voltage but high sound.
This kind of magnetic buzzer are widely used in bluetooth earphones, the anti-lost device, LED TV, remote control, camera, smart home furnishing and so on.
|Sound output at 30cm||dB||≥85|
|Resonant frequency||Hz||2400 ± 300|
Precautions for use:
• Do not apply DC bias to the buzzer; otherwise insulation resistance may become low and affect the performance.
• Do not supply any voltage higher than applicable to the buzzer.
• Do not use the buzzer outdoors. It is designed for indoor use. If the buzzer has to be used outdoors, provide it with waterproofing measures; it will not operate normally if subjected to moisture.
• Do not wash the buzzer with solvent or allow gas to enter it while washing; any solvent that enters it may stay inside a long time and damage it.
• Do not apply any mechanical force to the buzzer; otherwise the case may deform and result in improper operation.
• Do not place any shielding material or the like just in front of the sound release hole of the buzzer; otherwise the sound pressure may vary and result in unstable buzzer operation. Make sure that the buzzer is not affected by a standing wave or the like.
• Be sure to solder the buzzer terminal at 350℃ max.(80W max.)(soldering iron trip) within 5 seconds using a solder containing silver.
• Avoid using the buzzer for a long time where any corrosive gas (H2S, etc.) exists; otherwise the parts or sound generator may corroded and result in improper operation.
• Be careful not to drop the buzzer.