Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Micro Electromagnetic Buzzer||Rated Voltage:||1.5V; 3V; 5V|
|Rated Current:||≤60mA||Sound Pressure Lever:||≥85dB|
|Coil Resistance:||5.5Ω;16Ω;42Ω||Resonant Frequency:||2731Hz|
magnetic door buzzer,
Integrated AC type Φ9*5.5mm micro magnetic buzzer with pin terminal
A buzzer is a mechanical, electromechanical, magnetic, electromagnetic, electro-acoustic or piezoelectric audio signalling device.
When a lower frequency is required, an electromagnetic buzzer can fill the need. These are very common in automotive chimes and higher end clinical diagnostic devices. A magnetic buzzer is based on the electromagnetic principle, the metal diaphragm is pulled when input the power, and spring back without power. A magnetic buzzer can be driven to generate 85 dB by only 1.5V, but the consumption of the current will be much higher than Piezo one.
It is used in the domestic, official and industrial fields and it has almost entirely replaced the electro-mechanical bell. In houses and offices, the buzzer is used to catch the attention of people. In the industrial arena, it is mostly used as an alarm device.
|Sound output at 10cm||dB||≥85||≥85||≥85|
Precautions for use:
• Do not apply DC bias to the buzzer; otherwise insulation resistance may become low and affect the performance.
• Do not supply any voltage higher than applicable to the buzzer.
• Do not use the buzzer outdoors. It is designed for indoor use. If the buzzer has to be used outdoors, provide it with waterproofing measures; it will not operate normally if subjected to moisture.
• Do not wash the buzzer with solvent or allow gas to enter it while washing; any solvent that enters it may stay inside a long time and damage it.
• Do not apply any mechanical force to the buzzer; otherwise the case may deform and result in improper operation.
• Do not place any shielding material or the like just in front of the sound release hole of the buzzer; otherwise the sound pressure may vary and result in unstable buzzer operation. Make sure that the buzzer is not affected by a standing wave or the like.
• Be sure to solder the buzzer terminal at 350℃ max.(80W max.)(soldering iron trip) within 5 seconds using a solder containing silver.
• Avoid using the buzzer for a long time where any corrosive gas (H2S, etc.) exists; otherwise the parts or sound generator may corroded and result in improper operation.
• Be careful not to drop the buzzer.
Contact Person: Mr. Roy Zhang
Tel: 86 574 56807757