Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Small Piezo Buzzer||Rated Voltage:||DC 1.5-12V|
|Resonant Frequency:||2700±300Hz||Rated Current:||Max.30mA|
|Sound Pressure Lever:||Min.85dB/10cm||Weight:||1g|
DC type micro magnetic buzzer with oscillator circuit Φ9.6*5mm
The electromagnetic buzzer generally consists of a plastic housing with a metal diaphragm that is flexed by an electro- magnet. The main benefit of this design is the ability to obtain low frequencies in a small package. Drawbacks include mechanical wear, electrical noise, lower sound output, and large power consumption.
Precautions for use:
• Do not apply DC bias to the buzzer; otherwise insulation resistance may become low and affect the performance.
• Do not supply any voltage higher than applicable to the buzzer.
• Do not use the buzzer outdoors. It is designed for indoor use. If the buzzer has to be used outdoors, provide it with waterproofing measures; it will not operate normally if subjected to moisture.
• Do not wash the buzzer with solvent or allow gas to enter it while washing; any solvent that enters it may stay inside a long time and damage it.
• Do not apply any mechanical force to the buzzer; otherwise the case may deform and result in improper operation.
• Do not place any shielding material or the like just in front of the sound release hole of the buzzer; otherwise the sound pressure may vary and result in unstable buzzer operation. Make sure that the buzzer is not affected by a standing wave or the like.
• Be sure to solder the buzzer terminal at 350℃ max.(80W max.)(soldering iron trip) within 5 seconds using a solder containing silver.
• Avoid using the buzzer for a long time where any corrosive gas (H2S, etc.) exists; otherwise the parts or sound generator may corroded and result in improper operation.
• Be careful not to drop the buzzer.
|Sound output at 10cm||dB||≥80||≥82||≥85||≥85|
• Medical equipment: glucose meter for blood, temperature test instrument, ECG monitor, fetal heart tester, blood glucose meter
• Home appliances: refrigerator, washing machine, computer, air conditioner, telephone, microwave oven, oven, TV set, keychain
• Electronic products: mobile phone, remote control, anti-lost device, POS machine, electronic toy, robot, watch, facial massager, instruments and apparatuses, unmanned aerial vehicle
• Security equipment: warning lights, anti-theft electronic locks, safety equipment and sirens/alarms/car alarm.