Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Piezo Siren||Rated Voltage:||12V|
|Operating Voltage:||1-30V||Rated Current:||≤4mA|
|Sound Output:||≥110dB||Resonant Frequency:||2500±500Hz|
piezo electronic buzzer,
alarm piezo buzzer
Φ54*30mm wall mounted piezo siren with bracket red for home security
A Piezo siren is ideal for emitting a high-frequency piercing sound that can be intense in close proximity which is suited for use in stores, small homes, or pre-alarm applications. The piezo siren comes with a 110dB sound output, an ABS plastic construction, a red and black colored appearance, as well as piezo technology which can easily produce more sound with little current, and a low current drain. The piezo siren is ideal for areas which may include stores, homes, or pre-alarm applications, and is able to allow for increased sound dispersion with a longer life service for added protection within an application.
• Low current drain
• Meet nearly every insallation requirement
• Piezo technology provides more sound with less current
Home security alarm system.
|Sound output at 30cm||dB||≥110|
Precautions for use:
• Do not apply DC bias to the Piezo siren; otherwise insulation resistance may become low and affect the performance.
• Do not supply any voltage higher than applicable to the Piezo siren.
• Do not use the Piezo siren outdoors. It is designed for indoor use. If the Piezo siren has to be used outdoors, provide it with waterproofing measures; it will not operate normally if subjected to moisture.
• A piezoelectric ceramic material of approximately 100μm thick is used in the sound generator of the buzzer. Do not press the sound generator through the sound release hole otherwise the ceramic material may break. Do not stack the piezoelectric buzzers without packing.
• Do not place any shielding material or the like just in front of the sound release hole of the Piezo siren; otherwise the sound pressure may vary and result in unstable buzzer operation. Make sure that the Piezo siren is not affected by a standing wave or the like.
• Avoid using the Piezo siren for a long time where any corrosive gas (H2S, etc.) exists; otherwise the parts or sound generator may corroded and result in improper operation.
• Be careful not to drop the Piezo siren
Contact Person: Mr. Roy Zhang
Tel: 86 574 56807757