Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Automotive Mini Fuses||Operating Temperature:||-55℃-125℃|
|Voltage Rating:||32VDC||Base / Cap Material:||PC|
ceramic cartridge fuse,
glass cartridge fuse
Max. blade fuse rated 32V for automobile, current rating 20A ~ 100A
Automotive fuses are a class of fuses used to protect the wiring and electrical equipment for vehicles. They are generally rated for circuits no higher than 32 volts direct current, but some types are rated for 42-volt electrical systems. They are occasionally used in non-automotive electrical products.
Blade fuses (also called spade or plug-in fuses), with a plastic body and two prongs that fit into sockets, are mostly used in automobiles. Each fuse is printed with the rated current in amperes on the top.
Blade type fuses come in six physical sizes: micro2, micro3, low-profile mini, mini, regular, and maxi
The max. fuse uses “Diffusion Pill Technology” to provide predictable time delay characteristic and low heat dissipation. Current rating 20A – 100A, 32 VDC.
Blade type fuses can be mounted in:
• Fuse blocks (made of porcelain, slate, or other refractory material). Fuseblocks offer a method of mounting several fuses together or large fuses separately.
• In-line fuse holders, with two standards: IEC-publication 257 1968 Amendment no. 2 to this publication dated January 1989 and UL-standard no. 512.They help to save space. An inline fuse is often seen in add-on electrical accessories, where the manufacturer doesn't know the amperage limit of the circuit you are going to patch into. This offers sufficient protection for that individual accessory, without regard to any other devices that might share the same circuit.
• Dual slot fuse holders let you turn one fuse slot into two (in some way, similar to a power strip, but for fuses).
• Or fuse clips. Fuseclips can be inserted into a printed circuit board.
|Base / Cap||PC|
• Automotive fuse
• Many kinds of automotive fuse
• Current rating: 20A~100A
• Voltage rating: 32VDC
• Excellent inrush current withstanding capability
• Excellent withstand capacity for thermal and mechanic shock
|100%||100 hours Min.|
|200%||10 sec. Max.|
|350%||0.5 sec. Max.|
Blade fuses use a common coloring scheme for the micro2, micro3, low-profile mini, mini, and regular size fuses, and a partial color similarity with the maxi size fuses. The following table shows the commonly available fuses for mini type:
|Rating current (A)||Rating voltage(V)||Color|
Contact Person: Mr. Roy Zhang
Tel: 86 574 56807757