Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||12 Volt Piezo Buzzer||Rated Voltage:||10V|
|Operating Voltage:||1-30V||Rated Current:||≤5mA|
|Sound Output:||≥78dB||Resonant Frequency:||4000Hz|
miniature piezo buzzer,
alarm piezo buzzer
Piezoelectric passive buzzer Φ14*4mm 10V external drive type
A buzzer is a mechanical, electromechanical, magnetic, electromagnetic, electro-acoustic or piezoelectric audio signalling device. It is used in the domestic, official and industrial fields and it has almost entirely replaced the electro-mechanical bell. In houses and offices, the buzzer is used to catch the attention of people. In the industrial arena, it is mostly used as an alarm device.
Piezo buzzer is based on the inverse principle of piezo electricity discovered in 1880 by Jacques and Pierre Curie. It is the phenomena of generating electricity when mechanical pressure is applied to certain materials and the vice versa is also true. Such materials are called piezo electric materials. Piezo electric materials are either naturally available or manmade. Piezo ceramic is class of manmade material, which poses piezo electric effect and is widely used to make disc, the heart of piezo buzzer. When subjected to an alternating electric field they stretch or compress, in accordance with the frequency of the signal thereby producing sound.
• They feature extremely low power consumption in comparison to electromagnetic units.
• Because these buzzers are designed for external excitation, the same part can serve as both a musical tone oscillator and a buzzer.
• They can be used with automated inserters.Moisture-resistant models are also available.
• The lead wire type with both-sided adhesive tape installed easily is prepared.
Confirmation of user input (ex: mouse click or keystroke)
|Sound output at 30cm||dB||≥78|
Precautions for use:
• Do not apply DC bias to the piezoelectric buzzer; otherwise insulation resistance may become low and affect the performance.
• Do not supply any voltage higher than applicable to the piezo- electric buzzer.
• Do not use the piezoelectric buzzer outdoors. It is designed for indoor use. If the piezoelectric buzzer has to be used outdoors, provide it with waterproofing measures; it will not operate normally if subjected to moisture.
• A piezoelectric ceramic material of approximately 100μm thick is used in the sound generator of the buzzer. Do not press the sound generator through the sound release hole otherwise the ceramic material may break. Do not stack the piezoelectric buzzers without packing.
• Do not apply any mechanical force to the piezoelectric buzzer; otherwise the case may deform and result in improper operation.
• Do not place any shielding material or the like just in front of the sound release hole of the buzzer; otherwise the sound pressure may vary and result in unstable buzzer operation. Make sure that the buzzer is not affected by a standing wave or the like.
• Be sure to solder the buzzer terminal at 350℃ max.(80W max.)(soldering iron trip) within 5 seconds using a solder containing silver.
• Be careful not to drop the piezoelectric buzzer.
Contact Person: Mr. Roy Zhang
Tel: 86 574 56807757