Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Electronic Buzzer||Rated Voltage:||1.5V; 3V; 5V|
|Rated Current:||≤30mA||Sound Pressure Lever:||≥80dB|
|Coil Resistance:||8Ω;16Ω;42Ω||Resonant Frequency:||2048Hz|
magnetic door buzzer,
AC type 2048Hz Φ12*5.4mm electronic magnetic buzzer for door bell
Buzzer is a signaling device that is not a loudspeaker. It can be mechanical, electromechanical, or electronic (a piezo transducer).
When a lower frequency is required, an electromagnetic buzzer can fill the need. These are very common in automotive chimes and higher end clinical diagnostic devices. The electromagnetic buzzer generally consists of a plastic housing with a metal diaphragm that is flexed by an electro- magnet. The main benefit of this design is the ability to obtain low frequencies in a small package. Drawbacks include mechanical wear, electrical noise, lower sound output, and large power consumption.
It is widely used in computers, printers, photocopiers, alarms, electronic toys, automotive electronic devices, telephones, timers and other electronic products for voice devices.
|Sound output at 10cm||dB||≥80||≥80||≥80|
Difference between active and passive:
An active buzzer has a built-in oscillating source, so it will make sounds when electrified. An active buzzer can be connected just like an LED, but as they are a little more robust, you won’t be needing a resistor to protect them.
Precautions for use:
• Do not apply DC bias to the buzzer; otherwise insulation resistance may become low and affect the performance.
• Do not supply any voltage higher than applicable to the buzzer.
• Do not wash the buzzer with solvent or allow gas to enter it while washing; any solvent that enters it may stay inside a long time and damage it.
• Do not place any shielding material or the like just in front of the sound release hole of the buzzer; otherwise the sound pressure may vary and result in unstable buzzer operation. Make sure that the buzzer is not affected by a standing wave or the like.
• Avoid using the buzzer for a long time where any corrosive gas (H2S, etc.) exists; otherwise the parts or sound generator may corroded and result in improper operation.
• Be careful not to drop the buzzer.
Contact Person: Mr. Roy Zhang
Tel: 86 574 56807757