Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||5v Magnetic Buzzer||Rated Voltage:||1.5V; 3V; 5V|
|Rated Current:||≤30mA||Sound Pressure Lever:||≥82dB|
|Coil Resistance:||8Ω;16Ω;42Ω||Resonant Frequency:||2048Hz|
magnetic door buzzer,
Thin Φ12*6mm split soldered wire type passive magnetic buzzer
A Piezo transducer can produce the sound for panel mount buzzers, household goods, medical devices and even very loud sirens.
When a lower frequency is required, an electromagnetic buzzer can fill the need. These are very common in automotive chimes and higher end clinical diagnostic devices. A magnetic buzzer is based on the electromagnetic principle, the metal diaphragm is pulled when input the power, and spring back without power. A magnetic buzzer can be driven to generate 85 dB by only 1.5V, but the consumption of the current will be much higher than Piezo one.
• Medical equipment: glucose meter for blood, temperature test instrument, ECG monitor, fetal heart tester, blood glucose meter
• Home appliances: refrigerator, washing machine, computer, air conditioner, telephone, microwave oven, oven, TV set, keychain
• Electronic products: mobile phone, remote control, anti-lost device, POS machine, electronic toy, robot, watch, facial massager, instruments and apparatuses, unmanned aerial vehicle
• Security equipment: warning lights, anti-theft electronic locks, safety equipment and sirens/alarms/car alarm.
|Sound output at 10cm||dB||≥82||≥82||≥82|
Difference between piezo buzzer & magnetic buzzer:
A piezo buzzer generates sound because of the piezoelectric effect from the piezoelectric ceramic which drives the metallic diaphragm to vibrate.
A magnetic buzzer is based on the electromagnetic principle, the metal diaphragm is pulled when input the power, and spring back without power.
The piezo buzzer is driven by square waves, and the magnetic buzzer needs 1/2 square waves to drive.
Precautions for use:
• Do not apply DC bias to the buzzer; otherwise insulation resistance may become low and affect the performance.
• Do not supply any voltage higher than applicable to the buzzer.
• Do not use the buzzer outdoors. It is designed for indoor use. If the buzzer has to be used outdoors, provide it with waterproofing measures; it will not operate normally if subjected to moisture.
• Do not wash the buzzer with solvent or allow gas to enter it while washing; any solvent that enters it may stay inside a long time and damage it.
• Do not apply any mechanical force to the buzzer; otherwise the case may deform and result in improper operation.
• Do not place any shielding material or the like just in front of the sound release hole of the buzzer; otherwise the sound pressure may vary and result in unstable buzzer operation. Make sure that the buzzer is not affected by a standing wave or the like.
• Be sure to solder the buzzer terminal at 350℃ max.(80W max.)(soldering iron trip) within 5 seconds using a solder containing silver.
• Avoid using the buzzer for a long time where any corrosive gas (H2S, etc.) exists; otherwise the parts or sound generator may corroded and result in improper operation.
• Be careful not to drop the buzzer.
Contact Person: Mr. Roy Zhang
Tel: 86 574 56807757