Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||LED Diode||Dimension:||5mm|
|Emitting Color:||Green||Reverse Voltage:||5V|
|Forward Voltage:||2.8-3.6V||Max. Forward Current:||1A|
Round Type High Brightness 5mm Green Water Clear LED With 20000~30000 mcd
LED is a semiconductor light source that emits light when current flows through it. It is available in a range of colours - red, green, orange, yellow, blue and even white. There are even more exotic colours such as turquoise, violet and ultra-violet but they are considerably more expensive than common reds & greens.
The housing of the LED is made from an epoxy resin. Whilst it has to be translucent to allow the light out, there are different types of translucency available. The most common is "diffuse" - this is the same colour as the device and looks cloudy, to help diffuse the light evenly from the speck of semiconductor (which would only be about 1mm square) into the top portion of the housing.
• High luminous power
• Green color
• Bulk, available taped on reel
• ESD-withstand voltage: up to 4KV
• The product itself will remain within RoHS compliant version.
Absolute maximum ratings at TA=25℃
|Continuous forward current||IF||30||mA|
|Peak forward current||IFP||1||A|
|Power dissipation at 25℃ free air temperature||Pd||110||mW|
|Zener reverse current||Iz||100||mA|
Electro-Optical Characteristics (TA=25℃)
• The LEDs should be stored at 30°C or less and 70%RH or less after being shipped from Xinghui and the storage life limits are 3 months. If the LEDs are stored for 3 months or more, they can be stored for a year in a sealed container with a nitrogen atmosphere and moisture absorbent material.
• Please avoid rapid transitions in ambient temperature, especially, in high humidity environments where condensation can occur.
Recommended soldering conditions:
|Hand soldering||DIP soldering|
|Temp. at tip of iron||300℃ max. (60W max.)||Preheat temp.||100℃ max. (6 sec. max.)|
|Soldering time||3 sec. max.||Bath temp. & time||260 max. 5 sec. max.|
|Distance||3mm min. (from solder joint to epoxy bulb)||Distance||3mm min. (From solder joint to epoxy bulb)|