Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Barrier Strip Connector||Screws:||M4.0 Steel, Ni Plated|
|Housing:||PA66, UL94V-0||Terminal:||Brass, Tin Plated|
|Operating Temperature:||-40℃～+105℃||Soldering Temperature:||250℃ ±5℃ / 5S|
screw terminal connector,
printed circuit board connector
Electrical wire terminal connector 2 ~ 24 poles , 10.0mm pitch
• Barrier strip is designed with a simple and rigid structure that is suitable for higher current and voltage applications.
• A wide range of pitch sizes are available, as well as terminal pins and screw designs for different applications.
• Barrier strip style terminal blocks are available in three main categories: Dual Barrier, Tri-Barrier, and Double Row. Each category of barrier strip is offered in several industry standard centerline spacings, allowing you to choose from high density to high current applications. Dual Barriers and Tri-Barriers are very similar in that they are both offered with hardware which allows them to be used in either PCB or panel mount applications.
The basic single row barrier strip offers pitch sizes from 6.35mm-13mm and selection of various terminal pin designs that are suitable for voltage ratings 150-600V and amp ratings 10-40A. The housing structure includes walls on two and three sides for different wiring requirements.
Why you need a terminal block?
• Screw terminals are low in cost when compared to other types of connectors
• It can be readily designed into products for circuits carrying currents of from a fraction of an ampere up to several hundred amperes at low to moderate frequencies.
• The terminals easily can be re-used in the field, allowing for the replacement of wires or equipment, generally with standard hand tools.
• Screw terminals usually avoid the requirement for a specialized mating connector to be applied to the ends of wires.
Terminal blocks are used to make multiple electrical connections in one location. They usually have terminals that allow the wires to be secured by tightening screws. A barrier terminal block contains the wires to prevent electrical shorts. Terminal blocks are frequently used in applications such as industrial controls, instrumentation, power supplies, consumer electronics telecom equipment, and transportation.
|Rated voltage||300V / 750V|
|Rated current||25A / 32A|
|Wire range||22-12AWG 4.0mm²|
|Dim P||Dim L|
Contact Person: Mr. Roy Zhang
Tel: 86 574 56807757