Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Euroblock||Screws:||M2.5 Steel, Zinc Plated, Slot Type|
|Housing:||PA66, UL94V-0||Clamp:||Brass, Ni Plated|
|Contact:||Phosphor Bronze, Ni Plated||Cover:||PA66, UL94V-0|
screw terminal connector,
printed circuit board connector
2EDG 7.62mm female plug-in type terminal block connector 2 ~ 24 poles
It is a low-voltage disconnectable (or plugable) connector. It is also known as "Combicon"; or more generically as a "pluggable terminal block" or a "two piece terminal block"
Terminal blocks, for wire to board connection. Terminal block in two parts that can be separated, one part for cable connection, and one part for PCB mounting.This solution enables to easily connect and disconnect.
The Euroblock is a solderless connector that uses screw terminals to clamp connecting wires. Once the wires are installed, the entire assembly is plugged into a matching socket in the electronic device. Euroblocks are more convenient than the terminal strips they replace as the signal cables can be quickly disconnected from or connected to the electronic device, rather than unscrewing and re-screwing each wire individually.
Why you need a terminal block?
• Screw terminals are low in cost when compared to other types of connectors
• It can be readily designed into products for circuits carrying currents of from a fraction of an ampere up to several hundred amperes at low to moderate frequencies.
• The terminals easily can be re-used in the field, allowing for the replacement of wires or equipment, generally with standard hand tools.
• Screw terminals usually avoid the requirement for a specialized mating connector to be applied to the ends of wires.
terminal block combination commonly used for microphone- and line level-audio signals, and for control signals.
|Rated voltage||300V / 400V|
|Rated current||15A / 20A|
|Dim P||Dim L|
If you think that the terminal block is causing any problem in your appliance, you can follow the steps below to test:
1. Take precaution: Turn off the power source by putting the control panel switch at OFF position. Unplug the power cord of your appliance from the wall outlet (if there is any).
2. Find terminal block: Remove the cover of the appliance where the power cord enters the appliance. Follow the power cord, you will find the terminal box at the end.
3. Test terminal block visually: Check carefully if there are any cracks or corroded wires. Also check for burned or loose wires. If you see any of these problems, replace the terminal block.
4. Disconnect terminal block: With the power source turned off, remove the mounting screws for the terminal block. Label the wires with masking tapes indicating the terminals they connect to. Pull off the wire connectors after unscrewing them. Disconnect the ground wire from the block. Disconnect the terminal block by pulling.
Contact Person: Mr. Roy Zhang
Tel: 86 574 56807757