Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||12x12 Tact Switch||Switch Rating:||DC 12V, 50mA|
|Withstand Voltage:||AC 500V||Contact Resistance:||Max. 100mΩ|
|IP-protection:||IP 40||Switch Action:||Push-on Type, S.P.S.T.|
smd chip resistor,
pir motion sensor
12*12mm DIP momentary tactile switch, square actuator SPST type
• Different heights are available
• Design 12*12mm
• Solder terminals
Tact switch is an on/off electronic switch that is only on when the button is pressed or if there is a definitive change in pressure. Another way to consider it, as momentary make or brake switch. As soon as a tact switches button is released, the circuit is broken.
You can choose between gold or silver contact material and you can choose from multiple cap options for certain models.
We offer multiple sizes, operating forces, actuator heights, and life cycles to meet the needs of your application. Our tact switches are used for human interface applications where the user applies force to the push button momentary switch for selection and control. Include telecommunications, consumer electronics, audio/visual, medical device, testing/instrumentation, computer peripherals and more.
Unique selling proposition:
• Reliable tactile feedback on input
• Simple assembly
• Long life time
|Actuating travel||0.25+0.1 / -0.1mm|
|End stop strength||50N / 3S|
|Life time||>100000 actuations|
|Solderability||245℃ / 5 sec (IEC 60068-2-58 test td)|
|Resistance to soldering heat||260℃ / 10 sec (IEC 60068-2-58 test td)|
|Preheat temperature||110℃ max (Embilomental temperature of soldering surface of P. W. E)|
|Preheat time||60 sec. max|
|Area of flux||1/2 max of P. W. B. thickness|
|Temperature of solder||255℃ max|
|Time of immersion||Within 5 sec.|
|Soldering number||Within 2 times (But should bring down heat of the first soldering)|
|Printed wiring board||Single sided copper-clad laminates|
1. After switches were soldered, please be careful not to clean switches with solvent
2. In the case of using soldering iron, soldering conditions shall be 280℃ max and 3 sec. max
3. Right after switches were soldered; please be careful not to load on the knobs of switches.
3. 2 Design instructions: Follow recommended P. W. B. piercing plan.
3. 3 Others
1) Please be cautious not to give excessive static load or shock to switches.
2) Please be careful not to pile up P. W. B. after switches were soldered.
3) Preservation under high temperature and high humidity or corrosive gas should be avoided especially. When you need to preserve for a long period, do not open the carton.
4) Panasert RH and RH6 shall be used as the standard insert machine (use N type clinch).
5) Preservation under high temperature and high humidity or corrosive gas should be avoided especially, when you need to preserve for a long period, do not open the carton.
Contact Person: Mr. Roy Zhang
Tel: 86 574 56807757