Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Electromagnetic Power Relay||Max.switching Voltage:||250VAC/30VDC|
|Initial Contact Resistance:||100mΩMax At 6VDC 1A||Life Expectancy Electrical:||100,000 Operations(rated Load)|
|Contact Material:||Ag Alloy||Contact Ratings:||30A 240VAC|
|Max.switching Current:||30A||Max.switching Power:||6000VA/560W|
electromagnetic power relay,
automotive starter relay
5pin PCB general purpose relay T91 30A 240VAC, 32.5*27.5*28mm
A relay is an electrically operated switch. Many relays use an electromagnet to mechanically operate a switch, but other operating principles are also used, such as solid-state relays. Relays are used where it is necessary to control a circuit by a low-power signal (with complete electrical isolation between control and controlled circuits), or where several circuits must be controlled by one signal.
• Small size, light weight.
• Low coil power consumption, heavy contact load.
• Strong anti-shock and anti-vibration, high reliability, long life.
Suitable for automobile, machine, electronic equipment, air conditioner and household appliances applications. PC board mounting and direct insert mounting available.
|Insulation resistance||100MΩMin at500VDC|
|Dielectric strength between open contacts||1500VAC 50-60HZ(1 minute)|
|Dielectric strength between contacts and coil||2000VAC 50-60HZ(1 minute)|
|Operate time||15ms max.|
|Release time||10ms max.|
|Ambient temperature||-40°C ~ +85°C|
|Vibration resistance||10-55Hz,1.5mm double amplitude|
|Ambient humidity||40-85% RH|
|Safety standard||UL TUV CQC|
Coil data (@20°C)
|Max Operate Voltage (VDC)||Min Release Voltage (VDC)||Max Applied Voltage (VDC)|
1.The use of any coil voltage less than the rated coil voltage will compromise the operation of the relay.
2.Pickup and release voltage are for test purposes only and are not to be used as design criteria.
3.Unless otherwise stated, the rated coil voltage specified in coil parameter tableshall be used for all tests and its application to the relay
PCB board layout and Wiring diagram:
• We recommend dust protected types for a clean environment (free from contaminations like H2S, SO2, NO2, dust, etc.).
We suggest to choose plastic sealed types and validate it in real application for an unclean environmen t(with contaminations like H2S, SO2, NO2, dust, etc).
lf water cleaning is required after the relay is assembled on PCB, please contact us for suggestion about suitable parts.
• To avoid using relays under strong magnetic field which will change the parameters of relays such as pick-up voltage and drop-out voltage.
• Relays may be damaged because of falling or when shocking conditions exceed the requirement.
• Regarding the wash tight relay, we should leave it cooling naturally until below 40°C after welding, then clean it and deal with coating. remarkably the temperature of solvents should also be controlled below 40°C. Please avoid cleaning the relay by ultrasonic, avoid using the solvents like gasoline, Freon, and so on, which would affect the configuration of relay or influence the environment.
Contact Person: Mr. Roy Zhang
Tel: 86 574 56807757