Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Terminal Plate||Type:||Adapter|
|Surface Treatment:||Gold Or Nickel||Material:||ABS, Brass|
binding post terminal,
Speaker Spring Terminal
80*80mm Gold Plated ABS Speaker Terminal Plate With Banana Binding Post
A speaker terminal is a type of electrical connector often used for interconnecting speakers and audio power amplifiers.
The terminals are used in pairs with each of the speaker cable's two wires being connected to one terminal in the pair. Since speaker cables are polarized, the terminals are most often color-coded so that the positive wire connects to the red and the negative to the black terminal.
• Made of durable plastic and gold-plated metal
• Designed for DIY speaker and subwoofer boxes
• Gold-plated contacts for optimal signal transfer
• Spring terminals ensure a tight and secure connection
• Easy to install with screws locking and easy to use
• Positive (Red) and negative (Black) indicators to ensure proper wiring
Contact Person: Mr. Roy Zhang
Tel: 86 574 56807757