Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Barrier Strip Connector / Single Row Terminal Blocks||Screws:||M4.0 Steel, Ni Plated|
|Housing:||PA66, UL94V-0||Terminal:||Brass, Tin Plated|
|Operating Temperature:||-40℃～+105℃||Soldering Temperature:||250℃ ±5℃ / 5S|
printed circuit board connector,
pcb terminal connector
Single row barrier type terminal strip 2 ~ 24 poles , 9.5mm pitch
Barrier Strips is an interconnect which consists of a metal strip, and connectors or screws, that allows for termination and connection of wires. Barrier strip style terminal blocks are available in three main categories: Dual Barrier, Tri-Barrier, and Double Row. Each category of barrier strip is offered in several industry standard centerline spacings, allowing you to choose from high density to high current applications. Dual Barriers and Tri-Barriers are very similar in that they are both offered with hardware which allows them to be used in either PCB or panel mount applications.
Barrier strips are designed for power applications and incorporate a flip-open clear safety cover. Barriers contain stray or frayed wire ends to prevent electrical shorts between positions on the same block as well as adjacent components.
Why you need a terminal block?
• Screw terminals are low in cost when compared to other types of connectors
• It can be readily designed into products for circuits carrying currents of from a fraction of an ampere up to several hundred amperes at low to moderate frequencies.
• The terminals easily can be re-used in the field, allowing for the replacement of wires or equipment, generally with standard hand tools.
• Screw terminals usually avoid the requirement for a specialized mating connector to be applied to the ends of wires.
There are many applications that use terminal blocks & barrier strips.
• Screw-type terminals are often used in order to connect a chassis ground, like on a surge protector. Several public address systems use them for speakers and other inputs and outputs. Screw terminals are very widely used in electricity wiring, to connect switches, and for connecting major appliances to plugs at home.
• Printed circuit board (PCB) terminal blocks are specially designed with a copper alloy pin of suitable size and length and can be inserted in printed circuit boards to be soldered to allow electrical signals and current to flow to and from PCBs and electrical equipment. Some designs provide features that allow the flow of molten solder to endure a better connection between the circuit traces of the board and the electrical equipment which is meant to be controlled or fed appropriate power.
|Rated voltage||300V / 750V|
|Rated current||25A / 32A|
|Wire range||22-12AWG 4.0mm²|
|Dim P||Dim L|
Contact Person: Mr. Roy Zhang
Tel: 86 574 56807757