Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Small Piezo Buzzer||Weight:||1.5g|
|Operating Temperature:||-20~+70℃||Rated Current:||≤30mA|
|Sound Output:||≥80dB||Resonant Frequency:||2700±300Hz|
miniature piezo buzzer,
alarm piezo buzzer
9.6*9.6*5mm 5V SMD piezoelectric internal driver buzzer with top hole
The piezo electric emits a high-pitch beep that is sure to capture everyone’s attention!
A piezo buzzer generates sound because of the piezoelectric effect from the piezoelectric ceramic which drives the metallic diaphragm to vibrate.
Piezo buzzer is based on the inverse principle of piezo electricity discovered in 1880 by Jacques and Pierre Curie. It is the phenomena of generating electricity when mechanical pressure is applied to certain materials and the vice versa is also true. Such materials are called piezo electric materials. Piezo electric materials are either naturally available or manmade. Piezo ceramic is class of manmade material, which poses piezo electric effect and is widely used to make disc, the heart of piezo buzzer. When subjected to an alternating electric field they stretch or compress, in accordance with the frequency of the signal thereby producing sound.
This kind of buzzer are widely used in bluetooth earphones, the anti-lost device, LED TV, remote control, camera, smart home furnishing and so on.
Precautions for use:
• Do not apply DC bias to the piezoelectric buzzer; otherwise insulation resistance may become low and affect the performance.
• Do not supply any voltage higher than applicable to the piezo- electric buzzer.
• Do not use the piezoelectric buzzer outdoors. It is designed for indoor use. If the piezoelectric buzzer has to be used outdoors, provide it with waterproofing measures; it will not operate normally if subjected to moisture.
• A piezoelectric ceramic material of approximately 100μm thick is used in the sound generator of the buzzer. Do not press the sound generator through the sound release hole otherwise the ceramic material may break. Do not stack the piezoelectric buzzers without packing.
• Do not apply any mechanical force to the piezoelectric buzzer; otherwise the case may deform and result in improper operation.
• Do not place any shielding material or the like just in front of the sound release hole of the buzzer; otherwise the sound pressure may vary and result in unstable buzzer operation. Make sure that the buzzer is not affected by a standing wave or the like.
• Be sure to solder the buzzer terminal at 350℃ max.(80W max.)(soldering iron trip) within 5 seconds using a solder containing silver.
• Avoid using the piezoelectric buzzer for a long time where any corrosive gas (H2S, etc.) exists; otherwise the parts or sound generator may corroded and result in improper operation.
• Be careful not to drop the piezoelectric buzzer.