Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||LED Connector||Application:||Power|
|Standard:||IEC 60947-7-1||Material:||Flame Resistant Nylon PA66|
|Rated Voltage:||400V||Rated Current:||32A|
Quick Push LED Light Terminal Block Double Row Wire Connector
• The compact splicing connector are made from flaming retarding PA66.
• Design with the operating levers for easily handling
• Maintenance-free installation
• Max continuous service temperature 85℃
Electrical and Mechanical:
|Rated surge voltage||4KV|
|Temperature range||-40℃ ~ 105℃|
• Long life, no corrosion, aging resistance, pressure resistance, high temperature and normal work. There is a test hole on the back of the connector. Test holes can be used to check if the wires are energized.
• No tools required in use, one plug can be used, greatly reducing the wiring work time. In fact, for home decoration, after the vertical connection terminal technology, each wire connection will save the wire length of about 500px , saving more than 80% of working hours, the comprehensive cost is greatly reduced.
• Suitable for soft and hard single-strand and multi-strand. Widely used in lightings, fans, automatic doors and all small appliances.
• The lever nut is a reusable and innovative connector. If you need to replace other wires, simply pull up on the small levers, pull out what you need and replace them. The XHF lever nut features a special scientific design that saves space. When you combine wires, you don't need to worry about the distortion between the wires. The XHF cable connector will help you create a clean and beautiful house.
• You can connect wires without any tools with your hands. Push the orange handle to 90° and plug in the wire (peel the wire case to 0.35-0.47 inches and make sure the wire is inserted into the end. Do not open the wire case for too long) and place the back of the wire clip. When you make an electrical connection, you only need a little power to push the lever up.
How to use:
• Strip the wire insulation jacket 9~10mm
• Pull the operating handle to open the inlet hole and insert the wire
• Then return the operating handle to its original position and the wiring operation is completed
Contact Person: Mr. Roy Zhang
Tel: 86 574 56807757