Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Passive Buzzer||Rated Voltage:||DC 3-12V|
|Resonant Frequency:||2000Hz||Rated Current:||Max.40mA|
|Sound Pressure Lever:||Min.85dB/10cm||Weight:||2g|
magnetic door buzzer,
AC type passive magnetic buzzer without oscillator circuit Φ12*9mm
As a type of electronic buzzer with integrated structure, buzzers, which are supplied by DC power, are widely used in computers, printers, photocopiers, alarms, electronic toys, automotive electronic devices, telephones, timers and other electronic products for voice devices. Buzzers can be categorized as active and passive ones.
A passive buzzer emits a tone when a voltage is applied across it. It also requires a specific signal to generate a variety of tones.
• Medical equipment: glucose meter for blood, temperature test instrument, ECG monitor, fetal heart tester, blood glucose meter
• Home appliances: refrigerator, washing machine, computer, air conditioner, telephone, microwave oven, oven, TV set, keychain
• Electronic products: mobile phone, remote control, anti-lost device, POS machine, electronic toy, robot, watch, facial massager, instruments and apparatuses, unmanned aerial vehicle
• Security equipment: warning lights, anti-theft electronic locks, safety equipment and sirens/alarms/car alarm.
|Sound output at 10cm||dB||≥85||≥85||≥85|
Precautions for use:
• Do not apply DC bias to the buzzer; otherwise insulation resistance may become low and affect the performance.
• Do not supply any voltage higher than applicable to the buzzer.
• Do not use the buzzer outdoors. It is designed for indoor use. If the buzzer has to be used outdoors, provide it with waterproofing measures; it will not operate normally if subjected to moisture.
• Do not wash the buzzer with solvent or allow gas to enter it while washing; any solvent that enters it may stay inside a long time and damage it.
• Do not apply any mechanical force to the buzzer; otherwise the case may deform and result in improper operation.
• Do not place any shielding material or the like just in front of the sound release hole of the buzzer; otherwise the sound pressure may vary and result in unstable buzzer operation. Make sure that the buzzer is not affected by a standing wave or the like.
• Be sure to solder the buzzer terminal at 350℃ max.(80W max.)(soldering iron trip) within 5 seconds using a solder containing silver.
• Avoid using the buzzer for a long time where any corrosive gas (H2S, etc.) exists; otherwise the parts or sound generator may corroded and result in improper operation.
• Be careful not to drop the buzzer.
Contact Person: Mr. Roy Zhang
Tel: 86 574 56807757